Registered Veterinary Nurse - Dudley
Come join our new Practice Manager here in the West Midlands
Stewart Vets are a RCVS accredited veterinary practice
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our practice Stewart Vets in Dudley as a Registered Veterinary Nurse, home to the Black Country Museum, Dudley Zoo, Castle and priory ruins.
We have one other branch Tipton which means a varied and interesting caseload, working between the two sites. We are looking for a proactive individual to provide a high standard of nursing care, assist the Veterinary Surgeons, actively promote the products and services of the practice, working in an experienced team with a healthy network of support staff.
This is a full time position, ideally working 40 hours per week over 4 or 5 days per week, part time applications may also be considered to allow a better work life balance .
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Up to 7 weeks of holiday as you can buy/sell holiday too!
- Access to our industry leading Share-save scheme
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- RCVS / VDS cover included
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Industry leading maternity and paternity packages
- A range of other flexible benefits such as our Employee Assistance Programme, Gymflex, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Perkbox.
Interested please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter, or to arrange an informal chat about this vacancy or any other interests you may have, TEXT or call Petrina from the recruitment team on 07557825605
Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Registered Veterinary Nurse / Vet Nurse