Large/Mixed Veterinary Surgeon - Omagh
Mixed Practice Vet & 100% Large Animal Vet required, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Two opportunities for Vets with either a Mixed Practice interest and Farm Animal interest.
You will enjoy working within a modern purpose built practice, no Small Animal OOH and a shared 8 Vet weekend rota.
Campsie Veterinary Centre, based in Omagh, Co.Tyrone are looking forward to welcoming new vets to join their extremely friendly and supportive team.
Working from a modern hospital facility designed for providing a high standard of animal care, you will enjoy working with our extremely experienced team of 19 including 8 Vets, qualified Nurses and support staff. Based in Killyclogher, a village on the outskirts of the town Omagh. Campsie Vets is a single site mixed practice.
These are full-time permanent positions. We can also discuss fixed term opportunities and always looking for new locum Vets to join our bank. Our Large Animal Vet candidate will have experience. Our Mixed Practice Vet candidates can either be new graduates looking for their first role in practice, recently qualified or already have experience.
As well as enjoying our modern facilities, well equipped practice and a busy varied caseload, you will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Access to our New Graduate training and mentoring programme designed by vets if required
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To arrange to have an informal chat, please text Lisa 07901 223 740 on call Cathal McNamee on 07712871555
To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now' uploading a copy of your CV