Veterinary Surgeon - Full time
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team at The Natural Vet in Glasgow. This is a full-time role consisting of a 39 hour week over 4 days. This includes a 1 in 2 Saturday rota and no out of hours.
The Natural Vet is located in Thornliebank in Glasgow. We have a lovely client base who want what is best for their pet. We are a happy team who work together to provide outstanding veterinary care to our patients. Our focus is holistic care offering both conventional and complementary therapies such as herbal medicine, acupuncture, and laser therapy. We also have an interest in nutrition. We build long lasting relationships with our clients based on excellent service, trust and cooperation. We focus on employee wellbeing and creating a supportive and understanding work environment.
Our ideal candidate is a Veterinary Surgeon who loves building rapport with clients, strives to do their best for the animals in their care and integrates well with a team. We are looking for someone who is friendly, caring and approachable who can explain their findings and treatment plan to our clients effectively. Our ideal candidate has 2 years’ experience or more, a bonus would be an interest or experience in any of the following: ophthalmology, dentistry, small animal surgery, holistic care. We always encourage career development through additional qualifications.
- 29 days paid holiday including 5 bank holidays and birthday leave!
- £1000 CPD allowance per annum (negotiable)
- £1000 Western Veterinary Acupuncture Course
- £1250 Western Veterinary Herbal Medicine Course
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- CPD/training support
- Free uniform
- Social events
- Focus on employee wellbeing/ third party wellness coach
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern equipment including dental radiography
- Salary £34000 to £45000 per annum depending on experience and extra qualifications
If this position is of interest to you please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com