Farm Clinical Director Opportunities - South Yorkshire
Farm Clinical Director Opportunities
Are you frustrated by lack of career progression in farm practice or unable to put your ideas about farm vetting into practice?
We want to offer you the opportunity to make your own decisions and create a different future, by developing and building a brand new farm veterinary practice with CVS.
- Create your own high performing practice team, able to provide first class clinical services to your clients
- Make your own decisions on how the practice should be operated
- Build a client base of progressive, forward thinking farms that you can enjoy working with
- Have the financial support and buying power to compete in any environment
These opportunities are best suited to one or two like-minded, ambitious vets who have the drive to build a practice that they can be truly proud of. Alongside a market leading salary and the ability to achieve a flexible work pattern we offer a bonus structure that provides a realistic financial alternative to practice ownership without the associated risk and financial commitment.
We already have a strong network of farm practices across Great Britain and Northern Ireland, able to provide support and guidance to our new practices.
In your role, some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Excellent salary of up to £60k and generous bonus scheme
- Fully funded CPD
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays (or equivalent time off)
If you are a talented, enthusiastic and motivated vet, looking for the chance to develop your own caseload and approach to modern farm veterinary services, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly.