Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Hartlepool
Small Animal Vet – Bridge Veterinary Group, Hartlepool, County Durham – NO OOHs - Accommodation available alongside a competitive salary and benefits package!
Based in Hartlepool, a place full of history, shopping, the seaside and under an hour to the buzzing Newcastle with excellent transport links, you will enjoy working with a passionate, friendly and supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and teach each other with support from Bridge Veterinary hospital in Middlesbrough at all times. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence.
We are looking to recruit a full time Vet with flexibility for the right candidate with shift pattern. There is no OOH's and with a dedicated night team based at the Middlesbrough hospital excellent continuity of care is provided. Some sole charge work is likely within this busy developing branch practice. Saturday rota at Middlesbrough from 8am-1pm is divided between all vets in the group requiring 1 in 5 Saturdays.
We offer a busy practice setting with opportunity to develop own interests and advance clinical skills.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, multiparameter monitor and much more!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Vet but as support is available we will consider applications from recent graduates.
Candidates will also be considered for a fixed term contract if you want to simply test the waters first! Chat to us about these flexible fixed term options and locums also welcome to apply.
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Accommodation available on a temporary basis (fees apply)
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please TEXT Lisa on 07921 223 740 to arrange an informal chat
To apply on line, please click 'Apply Now'