Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon (FTC), Barnstaple
Charter Vets Small Animal Vet Vacancy (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We are the dedicated Charter Veterinary Hospital based in the beautiful North Devon and we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to come a join us on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are a 3 site practice with our own out of hours and are looking for small animal veterinary surgeon to join us working full time on a fixed term contract from April 2021.
Ideally you will be comfortable will all routine consults and surgeries and be willing to take part In the ooh rota – 1:10 nights and 1:10 weekends.
Looking for something part time? Let us know as we may be able to accommodate this!
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on your experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Pro Rata)
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
Interested in this role? Please apply now including both your CV and covering letter within your application.
Need accommodation? We may be able to help – please get in touch for further details! For an informal chat about the role please call / text Sian in the recruitment team on 07747 761590
Vet / SA Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Temporary Vet Work / Fixed Term Contract