Part-time Small Animal Vet, Camborne
Due to continued growth and development of our practice we are looking for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
This role is approximately 20-30 hours a week with a share in the Saturday morning rota (1:4). Working days and times can be negotiable for the right candidate. Shift times are typically 8.30am – 6.30pm and Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm.
The role will cover a mixture of consults and ops and sole charge on Saturday mornings. Due to Sole charge requirement you will need to be an experienced and confident surgeon who ideally has an interest in orthopaedics though this is not essential!
You'll be joining a friendly, hardworking team who pride themselves on high standards of client and clinical care. You will also be supported by an experienced team of Vets and RVNs.
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £50k pro rata depending on experience
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave (Pro rata)
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
Does this sound like the role for you? Then click Apply Now! For any queries or an informal chat about the role please call / text Sian in the recruitment team on 07747 761590 or contact the Clinical Director on Katherine.email@example.com
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon / SA Vet / Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Part Time / Flexible working