Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Barnstable
Want to join a practice with all the kit needed to provide first class first opinion and referral services? Looking to work within an experienced team that put client care first?
Well look no further!
We are the dedicated Charter Veterinary Hospital based in beautiful North Devon and we are looking for a compassionate and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. We are a 3 site practice with our own OOH service who offer advanced facilities in diagnostic imaging, orthopaedics, spinal surgery and dentistry alongside anaesthesia, critical care and chronic pain management. We have all the kit needed to provide first class first opinion and referral services including on site CT, visiting MRI, hydrotherapy and a dedicated dental suite at our Roundswell Hopsital. We are also supported by a very experienced team of nurses and receptionists.
Ideally we are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join us on a full time permanent contract however as a flexible employer we are happy to discuss Part time hours aswell. In your new role you will need to be comfortable will all routine consults and surgeries. As we have a dedicated OOH team this role benefits from No OOH!!
Some of the benefits we offer include,
- Located close to some of the best beaches in the country and also benefit from being only 45 mins from the M5!
- Attractive salary plus bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to buy or sell and additional two weeks
- Fully funded CPD
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Company share save scheme
- Access to Perkbox and much more!
Interested? Either ‘Apply Now' and someone will be in touch soon or call / text Sian in the Recruitment Team on 07747 761590 for further details.
Vet / SA Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon