Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Woking
Are you looking for your next Small Animal Vet opportunity? Want a busy and diverse caseload?
Then come and join us at Pet Doctors in Woking! We are an RCVS accredited small animal practice based in Surrey with extensive facilities, an interesting caseload and wonderful clients. Our practice is well equipped with all of the modern toys, allowing you to deliver rapid and excellent standards of client care. As a practice we support and encourage personal development for our staff and are happy to discuss what specialisms you are looking to do in the future.
We have full time 40 hours per week permanent contract available however we are happy to talk flexible working, and will welcome applications from candidates wanting part time or full time work.
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on your experience + bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
Interested in this role? Please apply now including both your CV and covering letter within your application. For an informal chat about the role please call / text Sian in the recruitment team on 07747 761590
Small Animal Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / SA Vet