OOH Veterinary Surgeon, Woking
Calling all Night Owls!
Is ECC your passion? Want to take that first step into management?
Then we may have the role for you!
Here at MiNightVet Woking we have an exciting opportunity for an OOH Vet to join our team on a permanent contract. Your new role would involve working around 10 nights per month. You would be supported by our dedicated OOH team who believe in providing first class client care.
Our MiNightVet team is based in our Pet Doctors Woking site. We provide first class emergency care, working through the night and at weekends to ensure that all patients that come through the doors are treated with the same urgency and care as we would treat our own pets. We also provide hospitalisation and in-patient care for the surrounding practices. Our site is very well equipped allowing us to deal with emergency situations in the best way possible.
This role would suit someone with a passion for ECC and challenging cases, whilst also looking for a bit more flexibility.
As our new OOH Vet you will also receive the following perks:
- Competitive Salary that is negotiable dependant on experience
- Annualised hours contract
- Structured support and development of your clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC.
- Opportunity to join our Sharesave scheme, allowing you buy shares in our business
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- Refer a friend scheme
- Other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex and more!
For more information click apply now! Alternatively call or text our recruiter Sian for an informal chat on 07747 761590
OOH / ECC / OOH Small Animal Vet / OOH Veterinary Surgeon / OOH Vet/