At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Boehringer Ingelheim has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK. Being certified as a Top Employer confirms our dedication to a better world of work, delivered through excellent HR policies and people practices. To learn more visit: https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.co.uk/careers/uk-careers/why-great-place-work
As a Veterinary Adviser, you will play a key role in ensuring that we deliver a high level of service to our customers. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams and enjoy the challenge of delivering scientifically focussed, technical solutions in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
Alongside experience of clinical ruminant practice and a thorough understanding of the livestock industry, you will be a skilled and confident communicator with an enthusiasm for sharing your knowledge and expertise within a diverse environment.
This is a field-based role covering the south of the UK. The ideal candidate will live on patch and be happy with the regular travel (circa 3 days per week).
TASK & RESPONSIBILITES
- Deliver timely, accurate and informed responses to technical enquiries from vets, SQPs and farmers.
- Provide support to the marketing team to ensure that promotional materials are technically accurate and comply with regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development and delivery of training and support to the sales team to ensure they maintain a high level of product and disease knowledge.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide vets, SQPs and farmers with product and disease-focussed training and support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key influencers and industry stakeholders.
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience of ruminant or mixed practice
- Experience of working within the animal health industry is desirable but not essential
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We offer an agile work environment where we have been able to learn and adapt throughout the Covid Pandemic. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. To learn more about what benefits could
be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diver-sity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team: Marian, Tel: 01344 741119
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
To apply, please click the apply button.