Registered Veterinary Nurse - Totnes
6 days left
Are you qualified RVN looking for a new role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to come join our friendly and dedicated team here at Seymour Vets!
Our newly renovated hospital has provided us with a bright spacious modern practice with the most up to date Veterinary facilities, including an on-site CT scanner, dedicated dental suite with DR dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and in-house laboratory.
This full time RVN role is primarily based at our Totnes Hospital but will also require some branch cover too at Preston.
You will need to be RCVS registered and have a strong track record in the delivery of exceptional animal care! We aim to provide our clients with a high quality professional and friendly service!
This role is 40 hours per week, with some night and weekend duties. It is also inpatient care only, no phones.
What you'll get in return:
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata) + 2 weeks with our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Paid professional fees
- Funded and supported CPD package
- A range of other employment benefits such as flexigym and cycle to work schemes
Are you interested in joining our team?
If so, please click “Apply Now” and we will be in contact with you shortly.