Head Small Animal Vet, Manchester
Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop high clinical standards with excellent client care, with an already exceptionally motivated team? If so, Yew Tree Vets are looking for a Head Vet to join the team.
You will be required to lead all aspects of clinical care with the support of a Practice Director and Senior Clinical Director. You will lead a team of 4 vets and be fully supported by RVN's and support staff. The practice has an excellent range of facilities, including X-ray, a new Ultrasound machine and new plans being developed for further investment and expansion.
No OOH's are required in this role, as this is provided at the local Petmedics Veterinary Hospital, giving you a great work-life balance. There is also the opportunity for case follow up and personal development with advanced procedures through the support of our dedicated certificate-led referral team, on hand to support you throughout Yew Tree's opening hours, at Petmedics.
This is a full-time role and would suit someone who is keen to lead a clinical team, giving the opportunity to develop both your leadership skills and your clinical ones. You will be a confident Vet who is a great motivator and enjoys getting the best out of people.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary & bonus scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave benefit
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme and reduced gym membership
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team and looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Want to know more or have any questions answered confidentially? Then feel free to text/call Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.