Small Animal Vet - Rotherham
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Crooks & Partners, Rotherham + Hackenthorpe, South Yorkshire.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Why not come and join the team at Crooks & Partners…
- No OOH
- 4 day working week with long weekend off every 4 weeks (part time hours also considered)
- Growing multi Vet practice
- Opportunity to work amongst visiting certificate holders or visit advanced CVS practices (post COVID)
- Further career and skill development encouraged
Are you an experienced Vet looking for a practice network to help you continue to grow? Would you like to join a close-knit mixed team of young and experienced vets, who are keen to inspire, motivate and challenge you on the way to the next step of your career?
Crooks & Partners are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. We are a busy two site, forward thinking, multi Vet small animal practice in South Yorkshire. From rugged and breath taking countryside to vibrant cities you can enjoy the best of both worlds in South Yorkshire. For anyone with an outdoor passion, the practice team also has a healthy concentration of rock climbers enjoying full use of one of the largest climbing areas in the country. We have a wide and varied caseload with a generous rota to ensure a good work/life balance. You will be allocated generous operating time and extra administration time to allow you the clinical autonomy to follow up cases.
Funding and support towards further qualifications will be available. Support from visiting surgical Cert AVP holders is also offered and you will be part of a close network of expertise to allow instant access to referral and advice.
This position will offer:
- Excellent salary package
- 4-day week with a long weekend off every 4 weeks, other options available.
- No OOH/bank holidays and 1/3 Saturday mornings
- Team orientated environment with regular meetings to provide clinical support, discuss cases and clinical governance.
- Access to modern equipment to include digital x-ray, ultrasound and in house blood machine.
- Certificate/further training encouraged.
- Surgical Mentoring from a visiting Small Animal Surgery Certificate holder.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays (with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme)
- Enhanced maternity pay consisting of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks at 50% pay with no claw back as well as enhanced paternity & adoption pay
- 5 days CPD and £1000 CPD budget - the practice can choose to exceed for a well-motivated reason
To have a confidential and informal chat about this fantastic role, text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter
Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / South Yorkshire / No OOH