Small Animal Vet - Wallington
4 days left
Calling all Small Animal Vets! We need you!
Due to a recent restructure our single site Avenue Road Vets branch has now teamed up with the Selsdon and Warlingham team! We are on the look out for an experienced and enthusiastic vet to join our ranks at this exciting time. To start with you will be based purely at our Avenue Road site in Wallington but once Spring hits you will have the opportunity to work with the whole team and diversify your client contact and caseload. In your new role you will be supported by our wonderful clinical director Friday who has been with us since 2003.
Your new role will be working 40 hours per week with 1:4 weekends though as a flexible employer we are open to discussing working hours that suit you whether that is part time or full time. We also benefit from no OOH or on-call in this position!
Career progression and development is just as important to us as it is to you, which is why we'd be happy to discuss funding your certificate and supporting you to achieve this.
Excited about the above? Well if you look below you will also find out your benefit perks!
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience
- An achievable and lucrative profit-sharing bonus scheme in practice
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Company pension scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- ShareSave scheme – save directly from your salary every month with the opportunity to buy shares in our business after 3 years.
- All RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- Discounted pet treatments and products
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Still eager for more information? Then click apply now!
Alternatively contact Sian our internal recruiter by either calling or texting 07747 761590
Small Animal Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / SA Vet / Full Time / Flexible working