Clinical Director - Whitstable
4 days left
Rare Clinical Director opportunity to work with a world class team!
Whether you're a seasoned clinical director, or an experienced vet looking for the perfect chance to add to your skills and transform your career in a well-established, supportive practice, we want to hear from you.
Our Animed Veterinary Centre in Kent is looking for a Clinical Director to work in our purpose built small animal practice based in Whitstable. You will also manage our other stand-alone branch in Herne Bay. Ideally you will have the ability and an interest in helping to support the growth of our Orthopaedics and surgical skills in the practice but this is not essential.
The CD role provides ample opportunity for progression and fulfilment, with comprehensive clinical management training available and fully funded. You would be far from alone, with support from an excellent practice manager, head nurse and a wide and friendly network within the company.
Your new role would be full time over 4 days with No on call and Saturdays on a rota basis.
This is a full time position that cannot be missed!
As a team, we are dedicated to providing efficient, effective and outstanding standard patient care. We have all of the latest equipment including keyhole surgery equipment enabling you to deliver rapid response treatment in house. We are also happy to invest in more equipment to support the clinical skills and interests you bring.
Our benefits include:
- Attractive salary, depending on experience plus bonus scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays plus option to buy up to 2 weeks extra
- Long service additional leave up to 5 days extra
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Leadership training encouraged and fully funded
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex, and much much more!
Interested but want more information? Call our recruiter Sian on 01379 454277 or click apply now !
Clinical Director / Leadership /Small Animal Vet / Management