Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon/Head Vet - Glasgow
We are looking for a Vet to cover a 1 year fixed term position within our AlbaVet practice in Glasgow's East End.
Albavet, Glasgow are looking for a Full Time experienced vet to join their friendly and supportive team. We are a 3 vet, 3 RVN team with fantastic support staff consisting of a patient care assistant and 3 receptionists.
We have a designated cat waiting area, a designated bereavement room, digital X-ray, in-house lab testing, ultrasound & dental machine. With GP RCVS accreditation and clients who actively want the best for their pets, this is a great opportunity for a Vet looking to work to a high standard and enjoy a fantastic working environment. There is also scope for a Vet with leadership / management interest to transition into a Head Vet role.
We are a close, supportive team and a work/life balance is important to us. We are surrounded by shops and cafes for lunchtime treats!
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package (pro rata)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay (pro rata)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme
- CPD is funded and encouraged
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Want to know more or do you have any questions you want answered confidentially? Then feel free to contact our Clinical Director, Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can text Lisa on 07901 223 740
If you feel this is the ideal role for you please click 'Apply Now' and upload your CV and covering letter.