Registered Veterinary Nurse - Blackpool
An exciting opportunity has become available for an RVN to join our supportive and friendly team. We are a small animal practice, first established in the 1970's and our highly skilled team of veterinary surgeons and nurses are dedicated to delivering a great service to our clients and are invested in continuously improving clinical standards.
We are based in the buzzing seaside town of Blackpool, Lancashire, which has great transport links across the North West and is within easy travelling distance to the Lake District.
This is a part-time role, working 3 days per week and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings - no on-call duties, offering you a great work-life balance. This is a hands on nursing position and will allow you to be the nurse that you trained to be. Your further development will also be encouraged.
We are offering an attractive benefits package (pro rata), which includes:
- Attractive salary (pro rata)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our holiday buy and sell scheme)
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
For more information please text/call Laura on – 07880 374377 or if you feel this is the role for you click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter
RVN / Vet Nurse / Registered Veterinary Nurse / Part Time Job / Blackpool