Small Animal Vet - Gorleston
Are you looking for a practice to call home?
If you want join a thriving and well equipped practice we would love to hear from you..
The Veterinary Hospital and Surgery group comprises of our hospital in Gorleston and our surgery in Lowestoft. We currently employ 17 vets across both sites and our practice team prides itself in offering exceptional standards of both patient and client care.
Each of our purpose built sites is fully equipped with
- 5 consult rooms
- Fully equipped pharmacy run by dedicated dispensary team
- Separate dog, cat and isolation wards
- 2 operating theatres and a separate dental room.
- X-ray/Ultrasound room
- Full In-House Lab facilities
You would work a 4 day week covering all aspects of the rota, Saturday mornings 1 in 4 and a share in the weekend out of hours rota working 1 in 20 weekends at our Gorleston hospital.
There are no night duties as we operate our own 24/7 OOH service, MiNightVet Gorleston, giving you that wind down time you need.
We offer a wide ranging and varied caseload and we actively encourage and support our vets to pursue their own areas of interest. We are able to offer an Endoscopy service at our Gorleston hospital and we are even opening a Radio-Active Iodine Unit at our Lowestoft surgery.
Career progression is just as important to us as it is to you. We are all strongly focused on development within the team and currently have over 50% of our Vets undertaking certificates which is why we'd love to talk to you about your goals and fund a certificate if you have found your interest.
An attractive salary package would be offered depending on experience, we will also welcome part-time applications.
Further benefits include:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+ Bank Holidays) with our Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme
- No rota expectation to cover nights as we have our own dedicated night team
- Attractive salary package depending on experience with supported and funded CPD
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as ShareSave Scheme, Gymflex Scheme, PerkBox and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Industry leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay offering 10 week full and 10 weeks half pay.
Does this sound like the position for you? To apply click 'Apply Now' or if you'd like to discuss the role further or have any informal queries please contact the Lauren from our Recruitment Team on 07776497219