Veterinary Surgeon - Northumberland
Are you currently looking for your next professional challenge? Would you love to work as part of an expert team of experienced veterinary professionals within a growing practice? If so, this could be the perfect role for you…
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an amazing independent practice in Hexham, now seeking that special person to join their team of 5 small animal vets and fantastic supporting cast of RVNs, VNAs, receptionists and admin staff.
Their newly refurbished, 24 hour staffed, hospital style centre offers you the opportunity to enjoy a mixture of consulting, medicine, surgery and dentistry, meaning no day will be the same. Work up and treat your own cases with in-house lab, radiography, dental radiography, endoscopy and a superb new ultrasound scanner.
• My client is looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon that can hit the ground running but will also consider someone with less experience for the right candidate.
• If you have an interest in larger animals but only from a distance, you can see the equine team in action next door and the farm team down the path!
• 4/5 days a week
• 1 weeknight on call
• 1 Friday in 5
• 1 weekend – including Saturday and Sunday
• Salary based on experience – generous
• 5 weeks holiday
• On site carparking
• Beautiful walking route around the practice
• Uniform included