Veterinary Surgeon, Full Time/Part Time with flexible working opportunities - Saffron Walden
Surgery Information / Job Description
A fantastic opportunity for a 3yr+ (ideally 5+ years) qualified confident small animal vet to be part of our friendly team of 5 vets and 5 nurses.
If you are great at making personal connections and passionate about pleasing customers and want to work where clients know their vets by name and expect to trust them for life.
With complete clinical autonomy and the support of a dedicated team our goal is helping our customers. Focus on diagnostic choices and affordability instead of sales targets. We are proud to offer and promote flexible working opportunities including part time hours, to ensure you have the all important work life balance.
Rewarding clinical progression with:
- £40-60k salary (depending on experience and expertise)
- Relocation package
- Paid CPD & Cert training
- Cost price personal pet care
- Paid RCVS/VDS premiums
- Regular team socials (outside of covid era)
- Career progression opportunities to Clinical Director
- 4 day week & ¼ weekends. These can be flexible.
- No OOH
- 15 min consults
- Be part of a family - we expect to trust and give responsibility
- Supported training for clinical progression
- A fully equipped clinic including new dental x-ray, digital x-ray & ultrasound with doppler
We require a vet who:
- Remains calm under pressure with a smile
- Enjoys consulting as much as the clinical side
- Enjoys being part of a close team and makes the occasional cup of tea
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding healthcare and exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you!
To apply online please click the apply button.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Location: CB10 2SG