Dispensing Veterinary Surgeon, Diss
Are you passionate about animal healthcare? Would you like to work for the largest veterinary service provider in the UK? Are you looking for the next step in your career to join a growing and exciting company?
At CVS Group Plc we are the largest veterinary service provider in the UK with a multitude of business divisions including 450 + veterinary practices, diagnostic laboratories, pet crematoria and Animed Direct, our online business and one of the largest providers of animal medicine to pet owners in the UK.
Animed Direct was established in 2010 and sells medicines, pet food and other animal related products to customers across the UK via its website www.animeddirect.co.uk. Animed Direct has an online turnover of over £40m p.a in the UK and has plans in place to expand sales across other European markets in the near future. We are passionate about what we do and the outstanding service we provide to our customers and their pets, whether they be two-legged, four legged, feathered or finned!
As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for an additional Dispensing Veterinary Surgeon to join our business in a permanent role based at the group's head office in Diss, Norfolk.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside our existing veterinary surgeons and pharmacist with regards to ensuring prescription validity, clinical accuracy and compliance with VMD regulations.
- The Dispensing Veterinary Surgeon is expected to liaise with veterinary practices and prescribing veterinary surgeons to clarify any prescription anomalies or queries.
- You will be responsible for working with the prescription administration team ensuring that all prescriptions are processed in a timely manner.
Key skills and experience required as follows:
- MRCVS Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience as a qualified veterinary surgeon in a veterinary practice
- An up to date CPD record.
- Basic computing skills
- Good customer service skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, the opportunity to enrol in our industry leading Sharesave scheme, generous CPD allowance, RCVS membership fees paid and access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs.
If you would like to join us at this exciting time, please apply now!