Head Small Animal Vet, Felpham
Are you passionate about clinical excellence and have a desire to lead, whilst still having operational support within the team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Vet to join our hub of practices in West Sussex.
Pet Doctors Chichester Hub comprises three clinics in the Chichester area. We are well established within the community and enjoy a fantastic working relationship with our loyal clients. Our practices are all well-equipped, allowing our team to provide only the highest standards of care to our patients.
Our clinical team are forward thinking, progressive and always striving for excellence but we are also supportive, friendly, loyal and honest. We are incredibly proud that we have been able to build a strong, stable and respectful team that enjoy coming to work. We have a great work-up culture here and everyone is encouraged to develop their own interests. We see a range of interesting cases including having regular visits from our local cardiac specialist for in depth ultrasound scans.
In this position you would be working closely with another Head Vet to support our clinical teams and you will be based predominantly in our Felpham clinic. Our overall aim is that each of our Head Vets would eventually be responsible for your own practices (and the vets within them), whilst still coming together for regular meetings on how the hub as a whole can develop. The overall running and business side of things will be covered by our Practice Director, meaning you can focus on what you do best and not be bogged down by masses of paperwork.
As a leader we want you to bring energy and enthusiasm along with confidence and professionalism and be able to communicate this with the team and clients with a genuine desire to support and develop your fellow vets.
In terms of working days and hours, we can be flexible. If you're looking for full-time, part-time or anything in between, let us know what you need and we'll see if we can make it work. We would need some weekend cover from you but our practices don't cover OOH! We will also consider someone looking for a fixed term contract.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary of up to £65000.00 dependant on your experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – purchase another 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously encouraged and fully funded CPD – abundant opportunities within the business aided by internal and external development courses and programmes
- Access to our ShareSave scheme – giving you the opportunity to purchase shares in our business
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs and a discount to our online pharmacy, Animed.
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more.
If you have any questions, or want to learn more about the position, the team or the practices please get in touch with Rebecca Goldsmith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970 818104.