Head Registered Veterinary Nurse - Manchester
We are excited to say a Head Nurse position has become available, due to internal promotion and therefore, we have an exciting opportunity for a Head Nurse to lead a 23 strong nurse day team at Petmedics Veterinary Hospital.
You will also be responsible for the daytime auxiliary team and fully supported by three deputy head Nurses. A new Head Night Nurse position has also been created, to provide additional support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse with previous leadership experience to lead a strong team of highly skilled nurses. At Petmedics Veterinary Hospital, we focus on gold standard patient care, whilst we develop our emergency and critical care and certificate-led referral services. With an ICU, large cat and dog wards, 4 operating theatres, laparoscopy, CT, brand new state of the art Braun infusion pumps and Hot Dogs in theatre, we are a progressive practice suited to someone who values high clinical standards.
In return, we will offer you an attractive salary, commensurate with experience, along with the following benefits package:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays, with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- CPD funded and fully encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted pet products and services
- Company Sharesave scheme
- A range of other flexible benefits such as cycle to work scheme, gym flex, Perkbox and more...
Want to know more or have any questions answered confidentially? Then feel free to call/text Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter