Technical Sales Advisor (Registered Veterinary Nurse) - Newcastle
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to make a move out of practice?
Here at Vet Direct Services we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Advisor to join our friendly and high performing veterinary distribution business on either a full time or part time basis.
Reporting into the Technical Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for providing technical support, training sales and helping with any project work that needs extra processes around delivery and OrderWise (WMS). You will be supporting the Technical Sales & Marketing Manager, offering sales and technical assistance for the orthopaedic, equipment, consumables and uniform portfolios. You will also be liaising with the sales/customer service team to offer sales and technical support, as well as working alongside the repair departments to facilitate technical information for new and aged assets and offer technical support, training and videos to the Account Managers.
We are looking for someone to uphold our customer services values, and offer an expert level of verbal and written communication, both within their team and to external customers.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- To provide technical support, training sales and help with any project work that needs extra processes around delivery and OrderWise (WMS).
- Promote Vet Direct / CVS values
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Deal with customer queries
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Maintain good team relationships
- Develop People
- Share skills
- Encourage individual development
- Facilitate mandatory training within team
- Assist with technical sales information to be delivered to customers and team members.
- Assist with project management and special projects.
- Help develop technical libraries and resources around all technical products
- Produce technical and training videos where needed
- Develop and train technical information when required by internal and external customer service / sales teams
- Ensure deliveries either from the warehouse or “direct” are coordinated and information shared
- Flag up any product issues or late deliveries as early as possible and share the information with Project Manager, Contractor and / or Customer
- Work with purchasing to refine and ensure accurate delivery times
- Development and training of a technical support office based sales team
- Contact customers to advise of any anomalies
Skills and experience required:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- A team player with a high level of dedication
Are you interested in joining our team?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly.