Senior Small Animal Vet Surgeon, Camberley
Looking for a practice to call home? Want more flexibility in hours?
We're looking for a Senior Vet to join us at our fantastic, forward-thinking 4-vet practice in leafy Camberley. We want to provide you with balance, fulfilment and progression in a role that you can grow and thrive in, and most importantly, enjoy.
Full time (4 week days and 1 in 4 Saturdays) and part time (3 weekdays and same Saturday pattern) considered, with one day a week at our branch practice, and no OOH!
Our team is our biggest source of pride. We understand the importance of nurturing talent, and encouraging development throughout all parts of the team: we have an RCVS certificate holder in small animal medicine, an RVN with an anaesthesia diploma, and we actively encourage pursuit of your own professional interests in the form of certificates or other further study. Clinical discussions are frequent and encouraged, and valued highly as a source of ongoing learning for us all.
This ethos combined with our majority insured client base (and all the usual equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, rigid scope, tonopen) gives us the opportunity to work up a wealth of interesting cases to a very high standard, and to provide a level of patient care that we can be truly proud of.
Our reception team is warm, efficient and beloved by our clients. As for our clients – we love them! They're proactive, loyal and they adore their pets.
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on your experience + bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
Interested in this role? Please apply now including both your CV and covering letter within your application. For an informal chat about the role please call / text Sian in the recruitment team on 07747 761590
Senior Veterinary Surgeon / Senior Vet / Supervisory Vet / Lead Vet