Registered Veterinary Nurse - Edinburgh
Are you looking for a role with a good work/life balance, with no OOH's?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated RVN to join our team of four nurses, patient care assistant, student vet nurse and five vets, in the vibrant city of Edinburgh on a Permanent contract.
Here at Batchelor Davidson & Watson we are invested in continuously improving clinical practice. You will have opportunities to conduct nursing consultations, nurse hospitalised day patients and surgical patients among other nursing duties. We are a first opinion and ophthalmology referral practice.
This is a full time role and the working pattern is Monday – Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays (8:30am–2pm). We can consider part-time hours too, if preferred.
Our rewards package includes:
- Attractive salary
- 5 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave benefit
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For an informal chat about this role text/call Lisa on 07901 223 740 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now