Registered Veterinary Nurse - Paignton
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us at Dart Vale in glorious South Devon!
Due to expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive RVN to join our fabulous team of RVN's, Vets, SVN's, and Support Staff. This role will primarily be based in our Paignton practice.
Ideally we are looking for full time applications but will consider part time too! Essentially you must be willing to deliver the very best patient and client care at all times.
Attractive rota with no nights!! (We have our own dedicated OOH service which is run from our hospital)
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary + benefits package
- Up to 7 weeks Annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- A bonus and pension scheme
- CPD actively encouraged with an extensive range of CVS and external CPD,
- Paid RCVS and VDS fees
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Company share save scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as flexigym
For an informal chat call our Totnes branch and ask for Gary or call/text Emily in the recruitment team on 07500 064156. Alternatively click apply now!