Small Animal Vet, Liverpool
We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our supportive and friendly team. We are a busy single site first opinion practice, based in Liverpool, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care.
We are looking for a Vet with postgraduate experience, who is confident with routine surgery and consults to join the team. You will have the opportunity to work with a busy and varied caseload and the role will include a mix of consults and operations, with a minimal amount of sole charge. You will be supported by the Head Vet, Head Nurse, Practice Manager, 2 extremely experienced RVN's and 4 Receptionists.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week over 4.5 days, including 1 in 2 Saturday mornings. We can also consider part-time hours of 3 days per week, including 1 in 2 Saturday mornings. There are no requirements for Bank Holiday cover, OOH or on-call in this position.
In addition to offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to work in, the role also provides a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat and more information about this fantastic role please text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or click Apply Now to submit an online application
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Full Time / Part Time