Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Bearsted
We are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to drive our Bearsted practice forward!
The ideal candidate will be confident sole charge, with ideally 3-5 years' experience (UK or equivalent).
This candidate should be a motivated individual who possesses leadership qualities, excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
The practice has access to a variety of equipment and provides a range of services. Your role will be vital in maintaining the high standards that this practice boasts. The team at Bearsted are supportive and well experienced.
This role covers 39 hours a week over a 4 day shift pattern, offering an attractive work-life balance.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study. We are growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance of £9,600
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available!
You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years' UK (or equivalent) experience.