Out Of Hours Small Animal Vet - Derby
Are you looking for a new clinical challenge whilst maintaining a great work life balance?
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and caring Veterinarian to join our dedicated MiNightVet team here in Castle Donington. You will provide the out of hours service for a number of local first opinion member practices as well as caring for our referral patients with specialist support.
You will be required to work on a 7 on 14 off rota working 7pm – 8am and 1: 12 daytime weekends (Sat 12.00noon-7.00pm, Sunday 8.00am-7.00pm), allowing you to have a great work life balance.
This role would suit an experienced Vet who is confident with delivering emergency & critical care and working sole charge.
In return we offer:
- An excellent, highly competitive salary
- An average of 10 nights per month working on a 7 nights on, 14 nights off basis
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full & 10 weeks half pay!
- A range of other employment benefits including a range of staff discounts
If you feel you have the clinical experience and want to be part of a dedicated night team that will focus on gold standard patient and client care please click ‘apply now'!”