Farm Veterinary Surgeon - Ballygawley
Farm Vet – BVC Farm Vets, Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Farm Vet to join our friendly 8 Vet team at BVC Farm Vets in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
The role will allow the opportunity to further develop your skills and involve working with dairy, beef and sheep clients. In addition to a varied and interesting medical and surgical caseload there will be ample opportunity for involvement in herd and flock health planning as well as to pursue other clinical interests. Support will be provided for Official Veterinarian training if required. TB testing is shared between team members.
You would be working within a supportive team and out-of-hours will be on a rota basis, with generous time off given in lieu.
The ideal candidate must possess good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team. We are a forward-thinking practice who are continually striving to give first-class service to our clients and their livestock and pets. Our experienced staff have always provided a welcoming and supportive environment in which to work.
County Tyrone is a great location for outdoor enthusiasts and some of the outdoor activities affiliated with the area are as unique and fascinating as the beautiful wildlife – bog snorkelling anyone?
BVC Farm Vets is part of the CVS Group, and offers a competitive salary depending on experience. You will receive a comprehensive range of CVS benefits, as well as the support of a wider network of practices and experienced colleagues within the group.
- Additional professional development will be fully supported and encouraged alongside continued CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
To apply online please click 'Apply Now' or to arrange an informal chat, please call or text Rebecca on 07970 818104.