Small Animal Vet - Cannock
Are you looking to join a dedicated team with high clinical standards?
Here at Melbourne and Mercia Vets we have a great opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet to join our team!
You will have access to a range of modern equipment and a varied and interesting caseload. There is a small amount of sole charge required. We have good transport links and onsite parking.
This is a full time role, 4 days per week working across both of our practices in Cannock and Tamworth and Firstvets in Walsall. We will also consider part-time applications. With your weekend duties on a rolling rota, no out of hour requirements great for a work life balance.
Your career development will be actively encouraged and fully supported. If you wish to enrol on your own certificate course, this is something we can support you with too. If full time work doesn't suit you right now, we'll also consider part time work and job shares.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- Enhance maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Interested in joining us?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly! or to arrange an informal chat about this vacancy or any other interests you may have, TEXT or call Petrina on 07557825605
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Vet Surgeon / Small Animal Vet