Registered Veterinary Nurse - Worsley
Due to expansion PetMedics are looking for an RVN to provide gold standard patient care in both wards and theatre at their RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital
PetMedics is a large 24-hour veterinary hospital, staffed by a truly superb clinical team of 21 veterinary surgeons, 33 nurses and 11 PCAs, all committed and able to offer the best possible level of care to our patients. We have a large waiting room (and separate cat waiting room) and our facilities include - 4 theatres, 6 consulting rooms, intensive care unit, digital X-ray, CT scanner, ultrasound scanner, endoscopy, laparoscopy, mechanical ventilation, and in-house laboratory (including blood gases).
This is a full-time role of 31.75 hours per week, 8.30pm - 6am, working every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and every other Wednesday.
We are offering an attractive salary, commensurate with experience, plus the following benefits:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays - with our buy & sell holiday scheme (pro rata)
- Industry leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits (pro rata)
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- All professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
For an informal discussion about this fantastic opportunity please text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application please click Apply Now
Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse / Part Time / Manchester