Out Of Hours Small Animal Vet - Westcliff-on-Sea
Do you have a passion for delivering the highest quality of clinical emergency & critical care?
If so, this opportunity you could be just what you are looking for!
We have an opportunity to for a Small Animal Vet with proven experience to join our team at Earls Hall. This position complements our fantastic day team and gives you great work life balances offering 7 nights on and 14 nights off. You will have one of our dedicated night nurse's working alongside you.
Ideally, you will have experience in ECC and a passion for providing excellent patient and client care. Candidates should be able to work up medical and surgical emergency cases independently.
Alongside this role, we are able to offer:
- A generous full-time salary and bonus scheme
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate for suitable candidates
- On site accommodation provided during your working week
- Great position close to London, Southend Airport and easy access to all other London airports
- Relocation packages will be considered including visa sponsorship
- RCVS, VDS fees paid
For an informal chat or if you have any questions about the role please contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219