Veterinary Surgeon - Cheltenham
Purosearch have an exciting opportunity for a compassionate and caring Veterinary Surgeon who has the drive and commitment to provide the best possible level of care. We are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join a friendly, relaxed and supportive 9 vet team.
The practice is located in a beautiful area in Gloucestershire, close to Cheltenham, Bristol and Bath. This is a very friendly, high standard first opinion team that fully works up medical cases and performs advanced surgical procedures e.g. TTA, perineal urethrostomy and laparascopic procedures.
The hospital is well equipped and Facilities include:
• Site lab with brand new biochemistry and haematology machines
• Plus much more!
• The ideal candidate would have a few years’ experience working with small animals.
• Must be MRCVS registered.
• Certificate qualification would be beneficial but not required.
• The position would particularly suit someone with an interest in internal medicine or who is working towards a medicine certificate.
• The position could be suitable for a fixed term, part time or full time contract depending on the applicant.
• 1 in 5 weekend rota. Generous days in lieu after weekend working.
• Good work load but allowing for an excellent work-life balance.
• Competitive salary
• Friendly and welcoming team
• CPD allowance
• RCVS and VDS costs covered
• Pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Holiday allowance 25 days plus BH and your birthday
• Company discounts and schemes
If you like the sound of this role and would like to hear more then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call me on 01904570056 to discuss or alternatively please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request some additional details.