Small Animal Vet - Maidstone
Here at Newnham Court we have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet ( Hospital Based) with Orthopaedic experience to join our dedicated and friendly first opinion team on a full time permanent contract! As our newest team member you will be supported by our experienced team of Vets, Nurses and Receptionists.
Ideally we are looking for a Certificate holder in Orthopaedic surgery, however, we are also happy to support candidates with previous orthopaedic experience through a certificate.
Our rotas give us all a great work-life balance and we focus heavily on personal and professional development. This is a full time position working 40 hours per week on a 4 day rota, however, a variety of working patterns would also be considered.
In return you will receive:
- A generous CPD allowance, certificate study fully funded and supported.
- RCVS fees paid
- Attractive salary package -depending on experience-as well as bonus opportunity
- Pension Contribution.
- Option to enrol onto our Share-Save scheme.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with the opportunity to buy and sell up 2 weeks of holiday every year!
- Enhanced maternity pay, consisting of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks at 50% pay with no claw back as well as enhanced paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Programme (24-hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
Small Animal Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Orthopaedic / Certificate holder