Small Animal Vet - Kirkby
We have an exciting opportunity for a small animal Vet to join our supportive and friendly team. We are a busy single site first opinion practice, based in Liverpool, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care.
We are looking for a Vet with postgraduate experience who is confident with routine surgery and consults to join the team, working 40 hours per week with no OOH over 4.5 days, which will include 1 in 2 Saturday mornings. You will have the opportunity to work with a busy and varied caseload and the role will include a mix of consults and operations, with a minimal amount of sole charge. You will be supported by the Head Vet, Head Nurse, Practice Manager, 2 extremely experienced RVN's and 4 Receptionists.
In addition to offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to work in, the role also provides a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please text/call Laura for more information on 0788 037 4377 or you can apply online by clicking Apply Now