Small Animal Vet - Pinner
Are you looking for a practice to call your home?
We're looking for a Small Animal Vet to join us at our fantastic, forward-thinking team in Pinner.
If you want to join a thriving and well equipped practice we would love to hear from you!
This is a full or part time position working 40 hours per week with 1 in 7 Saturday mornings. We understand that you need a work life balance, switching off at the end of the day and having weekends to fully recharge and are happy to say we have no out of hours or on call commitments.
Your personal and professional development is extremely important to us, and we understand the value of nurturing talent. We have many opportunities for learning and development throughout the business and we would love to discuss funding a Certificate for you.
We also have the option of consider a fixed term contract for this role, if full time permanent isn't something you can offer, we love to hear what works for you.
What we offer includes:
- Great rates of pay and bonus scheme DOE
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to buy or sell an additional two weeks leave
- The opportunity to mentor future graduates, undertake a fully funded certificate, remain where you are and continue to develop into an outstanding GP
- Industry leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay offering 10 week full and 10 weeks half pay
Does this sound of interest to you? Would you like to know more? For any queries or an informal chat feel free to text/call Lauren Prentice on 07776 497219