Experienced Small Animal Vet Vacancy - Close to the Central Line Underground Station
This exciting opportunity to join a thriving practice with a tier three small animal hospital and 2 branches, who are looking for an experienced vet to join their team. The practice is located in Essex,/North East of London and is just outside the M25 and within walking distance to the Central Line underground station.
The practice has an extremely experienced team of vets including many certificate holders and as well as top class first opinion cases they also offer referrals for imaging, cardiology, surgery, neurology and orthopedics. The practice has a growing caseload and due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a further small animal vet to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience and be looking to join at team where they can develop their vet skills. Working with state-of-the-art equipment, including MRI CT, endoscopy, radioiodine, ultrasound etc. The practice is more than happy to provide CPD in all these areas and will support and mentor future development.
The position will be based mainly in a busy 3 vet, fully functioning branch, with some days in the hospital too. A full-time role based on a 40 hour week with weekends on a share rota but no night work is required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Kind, compassionate, organized, positive team player
- Solid communication skills that can convey core veterinary concepts to customers in a simple and professional manner
- Patience and kindness especially in challenging situations
- Preventive care patient planning
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail.
- Working up cases and developing corresponding treatments