Senior Sports Horse Vet - Henley in Arden
Senior Sports Horse Vet - Corner House Vets - Warwickshire
Does working in a purpose built practice with state of the art facilities sound appealing? Are you an experienced Equine Vet looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to work in the attractive Warwickshire countryside?
We are seeking an experienced all rounder with a penchant for poor performance investigation to join our 7 Vet team. We can also afford the opportunity for you to carry out surgeries if desired.
The practice is well equipped, modern and purpose built. We are located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside.
We can offer an excellent work life balance with a 1:10 rota, 4-5 days a week. We can also offer possible long term opportunities with the possibility of progression to a clinical director role.
On offer is an attractive package dependent upon experience. Some of the benefits of working for the CVS Group include:
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – purchase another 2 weeks of annual leave
- Generously encouraged and fully funded CPD – abundant opportunities within the business aided by internal and external development courses and programmes
- Access to our ShareSave scheme – giving you the opportunity to purchase shares in our business
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs and a discount to our online pharmacy, Animed.
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to make an application please click apply now