Registered Veterinary Nurse - Newbury
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a new role in Berkshire?
Here at Falkland Veterinary Clinic, Newbury we are looking for an RVN to join our fantastic and friendly team on a full time basis.
Within our practice the nursing team are constantly challenged and engaged due to the encouragement of autonomy in the nursing team. The veterinary team have ultimate trust in our nurses, which results in the nurses having the opportunity to consistently work at the top end of their capabilities with the knowledge that they will be supported.
We benefit from an exciting caseload varying from puppies to exotics. We work closely with our local Cats Protection branch and support many other charities.
This position is for 40 hours a week involving various day shift patterns (between 08:00 and 23:00) and 1 in 6 weekend rota.
The ideal person will be a great team player, have good customer service skills and most importantly a passion for animal welfare.
In return we offer:
- Attractive salary
- 5 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with the option to buy/sell an extra 2 weeks
- Industry leading maternity and paternity leave
- Access to our Sharesave scheme
- Heavily discounted Pet products and treatments
- A range of flexible benefits including; retail discounts, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work incentives
Do you want to join our team?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly!