Head Veterinary Surgeon, Seaford
Is 2021 the year you take that step into management? Would you like to be a key player in developing a clinical team? Like the sound of working with the full support of an experienced Practice Director?
Here at Beechwood we have an exciting opportunity for a Head Vet to join our team based in Seaford, East Sussex. Your new role as our Head Vet will involve playing a vital role in managing our busy caseload. No day is the same so you will experience a varied mixture of consults and surgery allowing you time and freedom to develop your own interests while supporting your clinical team. You will also have an impact in our clinical development meetings, voicing your opinions on how we can grow and improve our practice and team. Ideally this will be a full time role with a 1:5 Saturday rota however as a flexible employer we are happy to discuss full time and part time working patterns. We also benefit from not working on Sunday's, public holidays and no OOH!
Our clients are loyal, and friendly but most importantly they are on our side. They work with us to achieve the best possible outcome for their pet and expect us to work cases up to a high standard. We do great work here and we are so proud of it. You'll own your cases right through to the end cementing those relationships with your clients.
Your benefits package will include:
- Completive Salary and bonus
- CertAVP funding
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs and a discount to Animed, our online pharmacy
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Lots of other good stuff like Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more.
Intrigued? For more information or an informal chat contact Sian on 01379 454 277 or click apply now!
Head Vet / Lead Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet