Recent Graduate Vet, Horsham
Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate.
In the words of the latest recent grad “The mixture of the supportive and experienced team, as well as an exciting caseload, and clients wanting to pursue extensive diagnostics and treatment, allows a recently qualified vet to develop advanced skills and gain knowledge very quickly.
Horsham is also a great place to live, whether you enjoy country walks or nights out (or both!)”
Your benefits will include:
- Starting salary of £31,000 per annum, rising after year one to £33,500 and then again after year two to £36,500 (plus the chance to earn added bonus)
- 10 CPD days a year covering both clinical and non-clinical skills and tailored to your clinical role
- A committed and trained clinical buddy working alongside you in practice, with regular meetings to support your transition from student to qualified vet.
- The option to complete a short elective of your choice, for example in OOHs at our dedicated ECC centres and/or specific disciplines at one of our referral hospitals.
- Once you have completed the programme, the opportunity to mentor future graduates, undertake a fully funded certificate, remain where you are and continue to develop into an outstanding GP or to pursue a different career path in referrals, laboratories or a range of non-clinical roles.
- 5 weeks annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to two weeks leave
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perkbox offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon / New Grad Vet / Small Animal Vet / Recent Graduate Vet