Small Animal Vet, Middesbrough
Small Animal Vet – Bridge Veterinary Group, Middlesbrough – NO OOHs - Accommodation available alongside a competitive salary and benefits package!
Based in Middlesbrough, the 'middle' of Teeside and the wider Tees Valley. It's at the heart of everything - roads, rivers, countryside and between two of the North's great historic destinations, Durham and Whitby. Middlesbrough is served by excellent transport links, linking the town with the rest of the UK and Europe. Only an hours commute to the buzzing Newcastle.
Bridge Veterinary Group, are a passionate, friendly and supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and teach each other. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence.
We are looking to recruit a full time Vet and you will work a 4 day week (8am to 7pm). There is no OOH's but you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8am to 1pm. There may be some sole charge working at our nearby branch surgeries, dependent on experience, but you will have the support of vets at other branch practices. We offer a busy practice setting with scope to develop own interests, main site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and nurse training practice. Lots of case work up in house but close by referrals if required.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Endoscope, Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, Multiparameter monitor, Bair hugger and Tonometer
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Vet but as support is available we will consider applications from recent graduates perhaps looking for their second job.
Candidates will also be considered for a fixed term contract if you want to simply test the waters first! Chat to us about these flexible fixed term options and locums also welcome to apply.
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Accommodation available on a temporary basis (fees apply)
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please TEXT Lisa on 07921 223 740 to arrange an informal chat
To apply on line, please click 'Apply Now'