Practice Manager - Bolton
Practice Manager – Regan Veterinary Group (Bolton, Manchester, Wigan & Radcliffe)
Are you a passionate team leader? Do you love to inspire and motivate others? Would you enjoy working towards a vision of success, delivering clinical excellence and putting our clients' needs first?
Here at Regans, we pride ourselves on our provision of high quality Veterinary care for our small animal patients across our multi-site veterinary group, with 8 sites. We are excited to be looking for an experienced leader who will share and drive our vision to join us as our Practice Manager. Key elements of this role will be to help support, lead and organise our experienced and friendly teams, whilst ensuring the continued development of our business.
The ideal applicant will have previous managerial experience of a large team and the confidence to work independently with a proven track record of business development. Previous veterinary management experience advantageous, but not essential. You will have great problem solving skills, love to plan and be motivated as a people leader.
The successful candidate will be part of a larger management team and report into the Senior Clinical Director.
About the role:
- The Practice Manager will lead, manage and organise the Practice, working in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to provide a professional service to clients and patients by making sure the whole team deliver an outstanding service in line with the RCVS Client Service Award.
- They are accountable for ensuring all team members understand and actively promote Company led initiatives and act as a role model.
- Apply an understanding of the organisation and the external environment to make sound commercial judgments and identify ways to improve effectiveness to support CVS 'strategic aims.
- Manage Practice finances in line with agreed budgets in order to maximise profits.
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard.
- Strong leadership qualities and a commitment to ensure excellent patient and client care across multiple sites.
- Communication skills and an ability to influence others across a large team.
- Excellent organisational skills and conscientious approach.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in Mathematics & English.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to our Sharesave scheme
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the country
To submit an online application, please click ‘Apply Now' and upload your CV and cover letter
Practice Manager / Regan Veterinary Group / Management / Hiring / Greater Manchester