Small Animal Vet - Middesbrough
Small Animal Vet - Rosslyn Veterinary Centre, Middlesbrough
We are looking for a small animal Vet to join our team on a 1-year Maternity cover contract. You will work in our lovely practice based in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough and will be part of our small, super friendly and supportive team, which includes a certificate holder.
We pride ourselves on top quality, modern medicine and surgery. We have all the tools you may need. From prospective applicants we expect excellent clinical and human skills and a positive attitude to life. We also support and encourage specialist interests and further development.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, a strong team player and share our passion for delivering client and patient care of the highest standard.
This role is on a fixed term contract, for up to 1 year, covering Maternity leave and will be for 16 – 20 hours per week.
Rosslyn Veterinary Centre is part of a larger group offering great support and scope for career progression.
In return, you will receive (subject to Pro Rata):
- An attractive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/Sharesave and others...
To arrange an informal chat about this role, please call or text Lisa on 07901 223 740 or to apply online please click 'Apply Now'