Head Registered Veterinary Nurse, Manchester
Beech House Veterinary Surgery are looking for a Head Nurse to join their nursing team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and lead a team and would like access to an interesting caseload, then this is the role for you!
Beech House is a modern, small animal veterinary practice on the outskirts of Radcliffe and Little Lever. We provide an excellent service to our clients and offer an excellent work/life balance to our employees. We are a team of long-standing staff, which includes Practice Director, 5 Vets, 2 RVN's, 4 student nurses, 3 PCA's and 5 receptionists.
We are a well-equipped clinic with endoscope, ultrasound, digital X-Ray and we carry out orthopaedic procedures. We have Vets currently working towards surgery, imaging and medicine certificates!
We are looking for a Head RVN to work alongside the Senior Vet and Practice Director to lead the team and manage the support staff. Previous experience is essential for this role and previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
This is a full-time position, which includes 1 in 4 weekends. There are no on-call duties. We will also consider flexible working for the right candidate. This is a hands on nursing position and will allow you to be the nurse that you trained to be. Your further development will also be encouraged.
In this position, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (with our holiday buy and sell scheme)
- Paid professional fees
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full & 10 weeks half pay
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- A range of other employment benefits including a range of staff discounts
For more information please text/call Laura on - 0788 037 4377 or if you feel this is the role for you click Apply Now
Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse / Full Time / Head Nurse