Small Animal Vet, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon required for Thompsons Veterinary Surgery, Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for a full time qualified Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly 3 Vet team here at Thompsons.
You will enjoy excellent surroundings (Etwall House, old build which has been completely refurbished!) We are a well-equipped first opinion small animal practice. We really have a great team who all care and look out for each other. This currently consists of 3 Vets, 4 Nurses, 4 Receptionists and a Practice Manager. You will enjoy working with a varied caseload and lovely clients. We have in-house digital x-ray, ultra sound and laboratory for diagnostic testing and an external laboratory for more specialised tests.
You will ideally have proven experience and be a competent all-rounder in terms of medical and surgical cases.
We are based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. 12 miles north of Nottingham, 2 miles from the Derbyshire border, this is a great location offering great transport links.
We are a 100% small animal practice with no on call duties or OOH
In addition to the attractive salary other benefits include:
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Perk Box, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24/7 advice on health & wellbeing
- the benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.....
Interested? then please apply click now !! or to arrange an informal chat about this vacancy or any other interests you may have, TEXT or call Petrina on 07557825605
Veterinary Surgeon / Vet / Vet Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Full Time