Registered Veterinary Nurse, Roath
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us here at Marlborough Road Vets & Cowbridge Road in Cardiff.
Established in 1982, this role wold be working across both sites. Since being set up we have gained a loyal client base, priding ourselves on our commitment to providing a comprehensive and family friendly veterinary service.
We encourage our vets and nurses to continually expand and improve their skills and knowledge by participating in continual professional development. Because of this, we are able to deliver the high standard of care our clients have come to expect.
We have a friendly team and are looking for an experienced RVN, duties will include monitoring anaesthesia, nurse clinics, placing catheters, taking bloods and caring for in-patients.
We are looking for you to join us on a full time basis working a 40 hour week with a mixture of early and late shifts and 1:6 Saturdays on rota… No OOH!
In exchange we would offer:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank holidays with our Buy/Sell Scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Heavily discounted pet treatments and products.
- CPD encouraged and funded.
- Professional fees covered.
- Auto-enrolment in Company Pension Scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership, cycle to work incentives, access to Perkbox and more!
Interested please click apply now or to arrange an informal chat about this vacancy or any other interests you may have, TEXT or call Petrina on 07557825605
Registered veterinary nurse / Vet nurse / RVN / Full time